Preloved speedy azur 30 from fashionphile

eltamd

Jul 29, 2015
Hello i just got my bag from fashionphile and what is this greenish stuff on zipper area? Zipper fabric suppose to be in that greensih white color? It didnt mention or described on fashionphile :sad:
Is this stain or what?
And does anyone know how to clean the handles? I paid 600 for this. Do u think its worth it????

Attachments

• 20170106_183911.jpg
    20170106_183911.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 352
  • 20170106_183852.jpg
    20170106_183852.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 357
  • 20170106_183849.jpg
    20170106_183849.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 363
I wonder if it might be color transfer from the previous owner's clothes? No idea on how to remove it though :sad: If it bothers you a lot, definitely return it. You paid good money for this and you need to be happy!

that's residue from the zipper due to it's age and being tarnish. you can just clean that with mild soapy water and a toothbrush. it'll come right off. As far as the price goes, that's subjective...only you know if it's worth that pricey you for a preloved in that condition. personally, I would pay that price if the vachetta is lighter. JMHO

Hello i just got my bag from fashionphile and what is this greenish stuff on zipper area? Zipper fabric suppose to be in that greensih white color? It didnt mention or described on fashionphile :sad:
Is this stain or what?
And does anyone know how to clean the handles? I paid 600 for this. Do u think its worth it????
The green looks like residue from the zipper itself. I believe you can clean it.
If the zipper and the handles bother you, return it! I personally love the color of the handles, but it is you that has to be happy with the purchase.

Is this stain or what?
I know a few of the other posts commented on it being a colour transfer from clothing but I don't think so, see how the colour is only around the teeth of the zipper both inside and out? That makes me think that the discolouration is actually caused by the zipper itself (oxidization of the metal) and with that being the case it's very likely that other DA pieces may be prone to experiencing something similar since the fabric is so light. I would personally keep the bag since the patina is gorgeous and there would be no guarantee that a brand new DA piece wouldn't do the same thing.

Reactions: Sonmi999
Thanks for the replies ;)
I think im gonna keep her. It was 695 but i got it when it was 20% off plus tax.. came out to 599.40.
If anyone know how to clean that greenish stuff plz reply me. Xoxo

Thanks for the replies ;)
I think im gonna keep her. It was 695 but i got it when it was 20% off plus tax.. came out to 599.40.
If anyone know how to clean that greenish stuff plz reply me. Xoxo
One poster suggested using mild soapy water and a soft-bristled toothbrush to pull up a bit of the staining