Preloved reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Following a window shopping trip down the rabbit hole I went from Teddy Blake to buying a Rosemary mislabeled as a Roxanne. She is chocolate Darwin.
    C4659C49-A7F4-4057-AE1A-79D73CDCA775.jpeg
    This is after a light clean. The leather felt tacky so I wiped her with a damp cloth. Did the trick for all but the handles which still felt a little sticky. I used a Lexol wipe and now they feel better.

2. cute! congrats! its it a compact or medium bag - i remember these from the 00s but can't recall the measurements.xx

3. I consider it average size, smaller than the Roxanne but bigger than a mini Alexa. The bottom is roomy. A little under 11 inches wide

4. Very nice congrats!

5. Lovely ! You can’t beat Chocolate Mulberry IMO .
    Have you removed the shoulder strap ?

6. Totally agree with Slowhand, you cannot beat the Chocolate old girls for looks, style and general hanging-in-there-with-panache! Yours looks lovely, wear her in good health:flowers:

btw, we are bag twins:smile:

aerinha and RebeccaClements like this.
  7. It was off and inside the bag when she arrived, so I left it off.

8. Yes! Gorgeous!

aerinha likes this.
  9. Nice classic!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice