Preloved Reveal! Something for the Evening

Wow! I love it.
Altaïr is not often seen here! I remember Susiana posted a picture in "LV in Action" thread a long time ago and since then now beauty like this here on the PF.
Huge congrats to you nerimanna! It is a lovely and unique piece!

Wow! I love it.
Altaïr is not often seen here! I remember Susiana posted a picture in "LV in Action" thread a long time ago and since then now beauty like this here on the PF.
Huge congrats to you nerimanna! It is a lovely and unique piece!
i had to search that and i found it :smile: you are right, she is carrying the leather version.

i actually did not know about this bag until it was posted for sale and really had a hard time finding information on the internet about it. i still am learning about it and was able to track down the item code - LV UK and Italy websites are still carrying this clutch in the same color and fabric :biggrin:

Last edited:
i had to search that and i found it :smile: you are right, she is carrying the leather version.

i actually did not know about this bag until it was posted for sale and really had a hard time finding information on the internet about it. i still am learning about it and was able to track down the item code - LV UK and Italy websites are still carrying this clutch in the same color and fabric :biggrin:

Is this the code ~M40496?
I try searching for older models on louisvuitton.eu. There are sometimes also the discontinued models or colours. Such as shawls. My ipad version doesn't show the old colours of shawls, but in PC I was able to find like thirty colours of shawls.
So next time try this first :P
Anyway, congrats once again! I envy you the clutch, in good terms of course!:hugs:

Is this the code ~M40496?
I try searching for older models on louisvuitton.eu. There are sometimes also the discontinued models or colours. Such as shawls. My ipad version doesn't show the old colours of shawls, but in PC I was able to find like thirty colours of shawls.
So next time try this first :P
Anyway, congrats once again! I envy you the clutch, in good terms of course!:hugs:

yes pavla that is the code!

thank you again and sending you luck thoughts for your next bag :smile: