Preloved reveal: Mitzy Tote

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Since I saw the Mitzy Tote for the first time in the store, I loved it! I really wanted to buy it,but at that time I didn't have many designer bags,and thought it would be better to get some of the Mulberry classics first. And when I finally decided to get it,it had been discotinued!! Luckily I found a preloved one in excellent condition, and now she is mine :smile:
    I think what I like so much about this bag,is the lovely oak colour and the soft leather. It gives the bag such a laid back slouchy look. I also really like that it has handles and a shoulder/crossbody-strap! I think we will be very happy together ;) ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393014001.859297.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393014033.129842.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393014056.422238.jpg

2. Lovely! Congrats! I saw one of these when out shopping and I really liked it. Quite jealous :smile:

3. Thanks :smile:

4. Lovely :smile:

5. Thank you! And yes,she is :smile:

6. Beautiful. Love the colour

7. Thanks!!

8. Beautiful bag! Congrats!

9. Congratulations!! Hope you love wearing it!!

10. Congrats Sunna, it looks gorgeous!

11. Gorgeous. An absolute classic *goes to eBay for a look*

12. Thank you all! Will wear her for the first time tomorrow :smile:
    Now I just have to start the search for a matching wallet, since I don´t have any in oak ;) Any suggestions?

13. A gorgeous bag!

14. Lovely bag , another on my wish list.

15. So warm & rich in colour & versatile in style. Congratulations. I'm chuffed for you x! X