Preloved question

PurpleLoubs

Dec 3, 2010
Hi ya'll! So I am interested in buying a preloved item which is the LV Josephine wallet in Monogram with fuchsia interior but it does not come with the removable zippered pouch. It is in excellent condition. Should I wait and get one with the pouch or is the pouch not necessary but a cute bonus? Keep in mind I do own a cles. Thanks in advance. ;)

Hi ya'll! So I am interested in buying a preloved item which is the LV Josephine wallet in Monogram with fuchsia interior but it does not come with the removable zippered pouch. It is in excellent condition. Should I wait and get one with the pouch or is the pouch not necessary but a cute bonus? Keep in mind I do own a cles. Thanks in advance. ;)
How much cheaper is it? The price is the biggest factor.

Would you use the pouch if it were there? Would you miss it if it were not there? Do you intend to keep this forever or is resale a possibility in the future? You need to factor these questions in, along with price as Jada mentioned.

Would you use the pouch if it were there? Would you miss it if it were not there? Do you intend to keep this forever or is resale a possibility in the future? You need to factor these questions in, along with price as Jada mentioned.
Yes, I probably wouldn't miss it but would of liked it if I was going to buy it. Like I stated ^ I am not getting the wallet anymore because I found something else. Thank you for your input!