Preloved Pallas questions...

psxgurl

O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
Hello All,

I came back to the purse forum after a one year hiatus as the longer I browse the worse off my wallet is. Upon returning I saw all these beautiful Pallas bags on forum. I couldn't resist when I saw the bag especially on Yoogi,s closet. I caved and instantly bought the bag. Even though there was photos of the leather creasing.

I received the bag this past week.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402161224.684300.jpg

It is such a beautiful lightweight bag! But I had some reservations when I saw the extent of the creasing on the trim on the back of the bag. Do you think this may become a problem with more use of this bag? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402161356.732097.jpg

It is a really beautiful bag but I'm just not certain if this creasing will only get worse or if it's just a natural process for this bag. Has anyone run into this issue? Thanks so much for any info!! I really hope it's nothing to worry about!

I think it's normal! And it is a beautiful color! I am even surprised someone was selling so soon after the release - has not been a year yet?

Be Blessed MoNikki

I think this is normal too. If you want, you can try to dab a little ph-balanced moisturizer on there (if you decide on keeping the bag). It may help. Love the Pallas! I will totally own one someday!