Preloved or New??

I'm not sure what the Navona looks like. But if its in really good condition and you love it more than pochette then get it preloved.

Like others have said, I too love buying new. I love looking at and trying on other things in the store as I make a decision. But, in my opinion, preloved (especially those in really good condition) is the only way to go if the style is discontinued. Some people won't even attempt preloved and just learn to accept that they missed a lovely piece. I grew up with some hand me downs from my cousins. And my parents loved garage sales. So I have no issue with preloved. As long as it is preloved not pretrashed Lol. If it looks terrible and not cared for I wouldn't look at it twice. I'm not into restoring.

Hi all Louis Vuitton lovers here, I'm here to seek your opinion for my next purchase.

I like the Navona but only can get from preloved market.

I'm considering the Pochette NM as well. But I'm only can choose either one from them.

Should I get the preloved Navona or new Pochette NM?

Need your opinions to me.

Thank you so much!

Most of the time I buy new but if I see something I like in the pre-loved market that is near new and in excellent condition, I buy them too. If the Navona you spotted is in a good condition, I would buy that first. The Porchette NM will always be available. Apart from a much lower price, buying pre-loved means I use the bag more and am more relaxed with it. If something is new, I get all stressed up about babying it. So far, about 10% of my purchases are pre-loved and I have no regrets. Good luck deciding.

I honestly prefer the pre-loved. Recently purchased a batignolles. I use it sooo much more than I do my speedy, which was my first LV purchase ever, and it was BRAND NEW. But even when I first bought it I could tell the difference in it and my sister's older one. Hers seemed so much more durable. I baby the speedy when I do carry it, but not so much the batignolles. I'm thinking because I didn't spend as much?? Don't know, but know I love it!! Just purchased a pre-loved cosmetic pouch. Like new, but I KNOW what a deal I got! :smile:

+1 I bought my first LV brand new it's the Neverfull MM and I love it but it's my least used bag, I tend to baby it when I wear it and I want it to stay in immaculate condition so I tend to reach for my pre-loved bags more. Plus with some older bags you can really feel the difference in canvas and the thickness they used to have compared to now the newer ones seem thinner. I love both pre-loved and new but I probably wouldn't be able to have my LV family if I bought them all new. I also love that each pre-loved bag has it's own story and the real kicker is I have a bag 2 years older then me! And it still looks amazing! All my pre-loved purchases have been great experiences except my last one but even that one I'm slowly coming around to accepting my bag as is.

I would say preloved if your looking for a particular bag and if you can find one in good condition why not!!..I have both new and preloved items in my collection I love them allll the same...although I do have to say I baby my new items a lot more than my preloved... 😕

I love my Navona! I purchased mine from a seller in Japan last year and it's beautiful! I love the leather base. I have the older style pochettes in mono and Azur but decided to be a little different and get the Navona for the DE. If you can find a nice pre-loved one it's worth it. I can fit the same amount as the pochettes (older style) and it has a different look.

I would say preloved if your looking for a particular bag and if you can find one in good condition why not!!..I have both new and preloved items in my collection I love them allll the same...although I do have to say I baby my new items a lot more than my preloved... 😕

that's my "problem" too! 😊Babying the ones out of the boutiqe!! weird.....😂

I'm a preloved fan.
I believe in giving a beautiful preloved piece a loving home. I love to rehab them. I can also buy more if they are preloved.
It makes me happy to give my 33 year old Speedy30 a loving home.

I imagine the stories they would tell and where they've been.

Here is my current preloved collection.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404662533.897292.jpg

Maybe one day I'll buy new but with the current prices of a new bag I may be able to purchase 2 or more preloved bags and my husband doesn't mind either.

Sent from my iThingy using PurseForum

I think that if it is your first LV purchase go with new. It's great to get the whole experience. But if you have already gone that route stick with pre loved. You can get so much more for your money!

Hi all Louis Vuitton lovers here, I'm here to seek your opinion for my next purchase.

I like the Navona but only can get from preloved market.

I'm considering the Pochette NM as well. But I'm only can choose either one from them.

Should I get the preloved Navona or new Pochette NM?

Need your opinions to me.

Thank you so much!

I only purchase prelove in excellent condition. I am very fickle and if I don't love the bag once I have it I can re-sell and not worry about losing money. I always have my bags authenticated. As long as there are many pictures (or seller is willing to take more) to see condition and you have the bag authenticated prior to purchase you should be able to find the Navona bag you want. Good luck!

Haha! I also had the same feeling. 😝

I love my Navona! I purchased mine from a seller in Japan last year and it's beautiful! I love the leather base. I have the older style pochettes in mono and Azur but decided to be a little different and get the Navona for the DE. If you can find a nice pre-loved one it's worth it. I can fit the same amount as the pochettes (older style) and it has a different look.

😀Yes! The leather base! And this bag look more feminine. But I haven't see in the real eyes, can't make a correct 'judgement.'