Preloved LV in Vegas?

1. Only 3 days to go until I head off to Vegas :wlae:

Does anybody know whether there are shops that might have pre-loved LVs? :graucho:

2. Not sure, but want to wish you the best time! I love it there!
    And, they say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but that does not apply to any LV shopping you do.....Have fun!!!!:yahoo:

3. Great reply:P

Let us know what you buy. Have lots of fun!

4. Have fun! I love vegas too!

5. Not sure about preowned LV, but there are plenty of LV boutiques. My hubby and I used to travel to Vegas every year, but I was not interested in LV at that time. Oh, what a shame....

6. nope.. not unless you go outside the strip into the actual cities and such.. and then you MIGHT find places.. but it's not gonna be as easy. try a search on google for consignment shops in vegas.

7. go to caesar's, win some money, and head to the LV in the forum shops :graucho:

8. Have fun in Vegas....don't know any consignment in Vegas..

9. No idea :search:

10. maybe you can try some pawn shops...? I know that there are a ton in vegas...

11. I'm leaving in 2 days for Vegas... I'm staying at the Bellagio. Have fun!!!!!!

12. Vegas...ooooohhhh..fun!!

13. Great question - I would like to know too please =)
    Please report ALL of your shopping finds when you return =)

14. Thanks guys, I'll sure report when I'm back (11/29)

I guess I'll just check every secondhand/consignment/whatever store I come across :P

If I win big, then I'll clean out the Forum Shops lol :roflmfao:

15. Have fun!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice