Preloved instant review all the way from Japan!

Lushie

Sep 16, 2011
Happy Saturday everyone! :wave:

Here are some pictures of my new to me Mono Petit Noe I had ordered on Ebay last Sunday (many thanks to lovlouisvuitton for helping me authenticate this item for me!). I am super impressed it only took 5 business days to reach here. I can't believe she is 13 yrs old and in great condition. :biggrin:

I was extremely lucky, i was on my way home from work and just as soon as I was about to enter my condo building, the postal worker was on her way out and as soon as I noticed she was carrying a decent sized box, I just knew it was my package! If I had arrived a few mins earlier or later, I would've missed her completely and had to wait an extra day before picking up my package from the postal office.

Below are pictures of the box it was shipped in and you can see it was packed really well.

Attachments

• IMG_4047.JPG
    IMG_4047.JPG
    670.1 KB · Views: 707
  • IMG_4050.JPG
    IMG_4050.JPG
    747.2 KB · Views: 718
Here she is!

Sorry, not sure how to make the pictures any smaller.

Attachments

• IMG_4053.JPG
    IMG_4053.JPG
    699.6 KB · Views: 757
  • IMG_4055.JPG
    IMG_4055.JPG
    597.2 KB · Views: 721
  • IMG_4056.JPG
    IMG_4056.JPG
    674.8 KB · Views: 707
  • IMG_4057.JPG
    IMG_4057.JPG
    619 KB · Views: 705
Some more pictures....including one alongside my Epi Petit Noe

Attachments

• IMG_4058.JPG
    IMG_4058.JPG
    657.6 KB · Views: 681
  • IMG_4059.JPG
    IMG_4059.JPG
    656.5 KB · Views: 670
  • IMG_4063.JPG
    IMG_4063.JPG
    649.3 KB · Views: 676
Wow very nice. Actually I love them both. Big congrats. I have also had good luck ordering from Japan. It kind of scared me at first but they have all worked out so well. Glad yours did too! :smile:

love the patina! congrats!

Thanks! That was the first thing I noticed, she's already tanned nicely :smile:

Congratulations!

Thank you!

Wow very nice. Actually I love them both. Big congrats. I have also had good luck ordering from Japan. It kind of scared me at first but they have all worked out so well. Glad yours did too! :smile:

Thank you very much! :biggrin:
Yes, it was super easy ordering from Japan, actually I had brought my Epi Noe the same way although that was probably 3 years ago. I was nervous about having to pay custom fees but luckily I didn't have to.

Thanks! That was the first thing I noticed, she's already tanned nicely :smile:

Thank you!

Thank you very much! :biggrin:

Yes, it was super easy ordering from Japan, actually I had brought my Epi Noe the same way although that was probably 3 years ago. I was nervous about having to pay custom fees but luckily I didn't have to.

Love it!!!

I'm also worried about customs fees order to the us (NYC). I haven't but not sure how that works