PreLoved Elise Wallet - Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone - not been here much recently as really busy with work - boo! :sad:

However - I wanted to share my "new to me" Elise -

If the lady who owned it before ever even used it, I'd be suprised, it is PRISTINE!!

I love it :smile: And can't wait to use it with my Azur NF in the Summer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congrats!

3. Beautiful wallet, it will look great with your NF. Congrats on the great find!

4. Thanks :smile: I'm really delighted with it :smile:

I do love a PreLoved Bargain!!

5. I love a good find!! Congrats!

6. Great find, Congrats!!

7. :smile: thank you.

8. :smile: Thanks

9. It is beautiful, great find and congrats!

10. Thanks :smile: the Dress Agency (Consignment Store to you US ladies!) I use is fantastic. I've been very lucky.

11. You're right - that wallet looks brand new! Great find. Lucky you. Why can't I ever find pre-loved that nice I wonder?

Anyway, big congrats! :smile:

12. I think the thrill of finding something so new, even though it is pre-loved, can be so addictive.
    Infact, in the past few days I bought something new from LV, and a pre-loved from ebay.
    Trying to find the better deal was more exciting than buying new from LV.

Although getting that new LV box and dust bag with goodies in it is an exceptional feeling in itself :cool:

13. I probably should comb the consignment stores around me as well.

14. Thank you - it certainly "feels" brand new - no stretching etc :smile:

15. I agree - I love the store experience but finding a bargain is a close second :biggrin: