Preloved caviar CF with a scuff... worth buying?

Hi! I already posted this on another thread about buying an imperfect bag, but it didn’t get any responses so I thought I’d just start a new thread of my own.

I’m looking to buy my first Chanel - a medium black caviar CF with GHW. I’ve found a pre-loved option which is a real steal, BUT the bag has a slight scuff on one part of it. The caviar leather is scuffed away on one of the bottom corners. It’s a tiny patch, about a quarter the size of the eraser on the end of a pencil (or smaller). Not having owned a caviar bag before, I’m not sure whether this scuff would develop with more (careful!) use. Would the leather ‘peel’ away now that it’s compromised? Would really appreciate people’s views!

Buying at full retail price isn’t really an option for me, but I‘m wondering whether buying this reduced bag would be a false economy.

(Photo posted below)

Try the leather surgeons. They fix Chanel bags. Ive seen alot of destroyed bags come back like new. you can send them pictures and they will give you a quote. Hope this helped.