Preloved beauty arrived this morning!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all!

So I've had a great day for new things! Picked up a few lovely new goodies (non- LV) for my upcoming summer holidays and received a new preloved Lv!

who's around to indulge?

2. here :smile:

3. #3 Mar 14, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
    Pretty quiet here today!
    I'll start with my non Lv purchases. Nothing fancy or designer but I absolutely love them all !!

Firstly, I thought that these would look nice with a black maxi dress.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394812933.641632.jpg

4. And these were just too adorable to leave alone.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394813049.066250.jpg

I'll use them for travel I think, although I'm sure Florida will be too warm for fluffy slippers haha

5. All very adorable!

6. Firstly, please excuse my awful nails :sad:

And now onto the new preloved Lv!

So this bag has never been interesting to me. Honestly, I've seen it numerous times and not thought about it again. But then I decided that I might need a new mono pochette as mine is starting to look well worn. And then I saw it again! Only this time, it looked like a fab alternative to the pochette!

So, I won't drag this out at all... Here it is. My lovely new to me mono recital!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394813202.639068.jpg

I actually love how classic and feminine it is (how it opens) and the red interior is a bonus!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394813308.432853.jpg

This was a true bargain. Too good to pass up. So, well, I had it haha :smile: and I'm so glad that I did!

Thank you for allowing me to share! I'm over the moon with everything :smile:

7. Love it all!

8. All great finds, congrats! Love the fuzzy slippers.

9. Slippers are so cute!

10. Thank you, they're all really sweet and girly. I felt like I needed to add a bit of femininity as I've neglected myself for so long haha

11. Thank you :smile: they're so comfy !

12. Love the fuzzy slippers! And the recital bag! WIll it be a bag in a bag item or something to carry on its own? Or my favorite, both!

13. congrats....love the travel set and slippers....=)

14. That's lovely! I haven't seen that beauty before... it's gorgeous!

15. Oh I love your recital...love the inside lining too. Enjoy your trip.