Preloved Beauties/Cuties Club

Indeed, eBay is riskier but... there are a lot of authentic items on eBay and some for much lower prices that one would pay on professional resellers' sites. Anyone shopping on eBay should definitely get the item authenticated and stay vigilant. However, there are many reputable sellers on eBay. Not everyone is a scammer!
True!! :flowers:

Reactions: fabuleux
Congratulations on your beautiful new neverfull! [emoji2] Looks to be in great condition! I have purchased preloved LV through Fashionphile and Yoogi's and love my items, but I'm not brave enough to venture to ebay.
Thank you! :blush: I was lucky to find one this nice.. it's impossible now. And in the other colors too! The apricot and the yellow color (I don't know the name)
I have found some good buys on eBay, I purchased a NM Pochette accessoires for 320- item was brand new, and authentic
But I have also been scammed too (if it's too good to be true, it is!!)
She was selling a emilie wallet and toiletry 26 for 450 and I purchased quickly. Then all the negative feedback flooded in. Took about a month to get a refund from PayPal, it was a whole mess.
So I'm always wary now.. but the Japanese sellers for the most part are pretty good on eBay. Feedback is key! :tup:

Indeed, eBay is riskier but... there are a lot of authentic items on eBay and some for much lower prices that one would pay on professional resellers' sites. Anyone shopping on eBay should definitely get the item authenticated and stay vigilant. However, there are many reputable sellers on eBay. Not everyone is a scammer!
I agree with u...we know Ebay is riskier than other preloved sites....I bought couple preloved from ebay and b4 I bought asked lots of questions and of course asking help from here to authenticate the items and which is awesome to have a professional authentic authenticator for free...just be smart and wise for buying a secondary purses...for me nothings wrong buying preloved and as long great condition...

Reactions: lVliving
The sanitary part is not a big deal, because you can clean and disinfect it. The bag may be not so clean from the factory....How do you know IF the worker washed his/her hands while making the bag? lol

I have been looking at some pre-loved recently and am considering purchasing .........but what cracks me up are some of the prices on these websites. Some are reasonable, but many are not. I have sold pre-loved items before, and I truly don't expect to get 100% of what I paid for because IMO once a product is used, it no longer should cost what the original one costs.
Many sellers are unrealistic, and it's a lot of work to find a bag that is priced where it should be. I wonder IF some of these sellers know what the bags sell for at the LV stores, because I see some listings for more than on the LV website. I don't want to harass anyone, but would love to shoot them a note and tell them WHY their bag isn't selling. Also, if a bag is more than 3 years old, with some signs of use, I expect to pay HALF, not $100 less. In the first year the bag depreciates the most. Buyers expect to get 25-30% off original price. Why should they buy a Neverfull PM for $1200, used, when they can buy it for $1170 brand new with all the accessories ? Just sayin
Interesting, and I am going through this situation, too. I am looking at a pre-loved Totally PM on a consignment site that is just about $100 off from the Louis Vuitton website. So, I believe my next purchase will be directly from LV. It is hard being the seller of a bag that they truly cared for and babied and didn't abuse, but I think asking just about the original price is unrealistic.

Interesting, and I am going through this situation, too. I am looking at a pre-loved Totally PM on a consignment site that is just about $100 off from the Louis Vuitton website. So, I believe my next purchase will be directly from LV. It is hard being the seller of a bag that they truly cared for and babied and didn't abuse, but I think asking just about the original price is unrealistic.

Most sites will be similar in price to what LV is charging. The only reason I'm willing to pay this amount is because quality in my opinion for LV items has gone down tremendously.. the need to fulfill their demand for products has compromised their careful detail to attention and craftsmanship. I prefer buying older items because I know their own quality still was well. This is not a first for Louis Vuitton honestly.
And if they must sacrifice their quality to meet demand, new pieces should be less to compensate but we can see they are priced just as high.. if not more.

Most sites will be similar in price to what LV is charging. The only reason I'm willing to pay this amount is because quality in my opinion for LV items has gone down tremendously.. the need to fulfill their demand for products has compromised their careful detail to attention and craftsmanship. I prefer buying older items because I know their own quality still was well. This is not a first for Louis Vuitton honestly.
And if they must sacrifice their quality to meet demand, new pieces should be less to compensate but we can see they are priced just as high.. if not more.
Yes.....very good point!