Preloved agenda: button tarnished or damaged? Need your help!

Sofie@Bxl

O.G.
Apr 14, 2012
Hi,

This is my first time posting in the LV thread and I need your help! I'm looking at buying my first ever LV piece: a preloved PM agenda.
I think I found a great piece for a good price but there's 1 thing I'm not sure about: the button closure.
Is it tarnished or is it scratched damaged. I have added some pics below.
If the hardware is just tarnished I can clean it myself and get a shinier finish again. If you think it would stay this colour than I'll wait for another piece to pop-up.
Could you experts help me?
Thank you!!!

Attachments

• 20160627_083250_resized.jpg
    20160627_083250_resized.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 152
  • louis-vuitton-59059-2019.jpg
    louis-vuitton-59059-2019.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 149
That part of the agenda is prone to tarnish no matter how delicate you are. Unfortunately, you won't be able to tell whether it will clean up without having it in your hand. If that part being clean is of vital importance to you then wait for the right one for you to pop up.

Please don't buy this one, attempt to clean it up and then ask to return it if it doesn't work.

That part of the agenda is prone to tarnish no matter how delicate you are. Unfortunately, you won't be able to tell whether it will clean up without having it in your hand. If that part being clean is of vital importance to you then wait for the right one for you to pop up.

Please don't buy this one, attempt to clean it up and then ask to return it if it doesn't work.
That's hard to tell from the pics. Have you asked the seller? It's probably a mixture of both.

Also, LV can change this button for a small fee.

Thank you for your replies. I received more pictures from the seller and the agenda was much more 'damaged' than I would like so I'm still looking for my perfect piece. I want to go the preloved route because 255€ for an agenda is a lot for me (I'm not quite sure it will work for me).