Pregnant and cannot decide on my own!

Mar 19, 2007
Hi all! I need your help! I have been contemplating a classic or boy flap for quite some time. I usually stick to black as you can see from the pic below but am drawn to the new Grays. I am 5'6 and typically 125lbs (currently 39 weeks pregnant, so the size of a small house) and this is making it supremely difficult to make up my mind. I like bigger bags typically for day that can lead to night activities but the jumbo still seems too big to me and I do have a lot of bags that already that fit that bill and hold all my items (Proenza PS1's & Bal City's)

What would you get?

Medium gray classic flap?
OR
New medium Gray w/ GHW?

I went in thinking I wanted the "old" medium but after comparing it to the new, I like that extra space. Do you think it will still work for date nights and things like that?
Would you choose this color over black?

Also, just to throw in a third option, isn't the old medium beige chevron lovely too? Does anyone like that best?? I can't stop staring at it but I'm sure it will get more beaten up as its calfskin, and again...it's sort of small.

Oh boy...I cannot wait to have this baby tomorrow so I can start to worry about more important things, lol!

Thank you in advance for your thoughts and help!!

my current CC collection:
IMG_2174_zps23b2e6d8.jpg

Classic M/L (borrowed from Nadine)
grayml_zps5ea66353.jpg

New Medium (borrowed from the forum)
grayCCboy_zps6a47e596.jpg

New Medium vs old medium in chevron
unnamed_zpsaffc8348.jpg

I would go the classic! You already have bigger bags to load things in, and you also have a few day-to-night bags. The medium classic will give you a little different style and maybe different outfits as well.

I'd go for the classic gray. You already have a lot of black, so you definitely wouldn't need another black. And from your collection, seems like your style is more classic.

The chevron boy is also nice, but I'm personally not that into Boy bags because they look a little too trendy and "industrial" for me. Depends on your style though.

I would go for a Boy since you don't have one yet; I think it will round out your collection very nicely. That gray one looks lovely on the model, but I prefer the smaller old medium size of that Chevron and have always liked that pattern. Hard decision (and I'm not even pregnant)!

I would go for the boy as you already have a few classic bags. But I would do a diff grey.
Have you seen the new dark grey? Take a look in the boy thread.
As for size, I would do new medium. I find that size more versatile

I would go for the grey boy with ghw! I'm a bit biased since I'm purchasing this bag next week. It does come in the old medium size in the independent boutiques in case you decide that's the right size for you. Personally I think the new medium is the perfect size. Not too big but still fits a reasonable amount of items.

Good luck deciding!