Pregnant 14-year-old says it's 'fashionable'

There's nothing fashionable about that muffin top she has going on.
Sheesh I had the flour baby, and the baby that cries at random for a whole weekend. It's the most annoying thing in the world.

as far as i know there's no flour/egg baby. but they left out (it seems like a british article so i guess they assume everyone knows) the fact that quite a few teenage girls have babies because they want to move away from home. having a baby entitles them to a council flat. having more than one gives them a bigger one.

as far as i know there's no flour/egg baby. but they left out (it seems like a british article so i guess they assume everyone knows) the fact that quite a few teenage girls have babies because they want to move away from home. having a baby entitles them to a council flat. having more than one gives them a bigger one.

sad but true, I have actually known people who worked part time and could not go full time because she was finacially better off with part time due to benefits and housing shemes etc.

Sex Ed in UK is a joke there is no flour or egg baby and definately none of those crying real life dolls. Std (STI's) are also a big problem in teens over here due to something caled daisy chain gangs heres a link but prepare to be shocked Teenage ‘daisy chain’ sex alert-News-UK-TimesOnline

sad but true, I have actually known people who worked part time and could not go full time because she was finacially better off with part time due to benefits and housing shemes etc.

Sex Ed in UK is a joke there is no flour or egg baby and definately none of those crying real life dolls. Std (STI's) are also a big problem in teens over here due to something caled daisy chain gangs heres a link but prepare to be shocked Teenage ‘daisy chain’ sex alert-News-UK-TimesOnline

Oh mygoodness! How sad and scary!

It's like that anywhere where there's not adequate sex ed.

I think it's great when schools are teaching students about abstinence being an option. But if you teach kids that abstinence is the only way to go, then you'll have kids experimenting. It's like telling a teenager to never drink so they don't know the right way to go about drinking alcohol and they wind up binge drinking.

Another variation of The Daisy Chain is Sex Bracelets: teenage girls wear different colored bracelets signifying how far they're willing to go.

'Sex Bracelets' Cause For Parental Concern - Local News

they do have sex ed, but they don't go as far as bags of flour. but i don't get the point of a bag of flour or an egg, wouldn't most people just put it on a shelf or something and then bring it back when they were supposed to :confused1: ? i certainly knew the names of all the parts of both male and female reproductive organs and a huge list of contraceptives available, and we had a "blue box" with contraceptives that we then had to pic out at random in class and explain what everything did.

...."There's nothing for children to do in Paignton....

not according to tripadvisor.com:

Paignton is a lovely spot for a family holiday, there's so much to do when the sun is not shining.

There are lots of seagulls to look at...When you've had enough watching the seagulls Paignton's shopping is fantastic.....Along Hyde Road there are plenty of 'fancy goods' shops....At Goodrington there's a car park as well as a crazy golf course which is great fun....Hungry?...The cafe on Paignton pier does lovely cups of tea...If that's not enough, just a short 10 mile drive away, near Newton Abbot you'll find the Prickly Ball Hedgehog Hospital where ...you can meet a hedgehog and even walk a goat !!! ...For the young (or the young at heart), there's a Dumbo ride just outside the amusement arcade near the seafront....When Samuel Johnson wrote "when a man is tired of London he is tired of life" he might just as well have been referring to Paignton, it's magic!!!

now c'mon - who doesn't want to meet a hedgehog?

wow if this were my 14 year old daughter (and I have one) I would be
dead_n_final.gif

Tssssssssss... that is so wrong.
I hadn't even kissed a boy at age 14... Some ppl tend to forget that a baby is not an accessory... it will be there for a loooooooooooong time... :smash: