Preforated Speedy????

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Ladies, for some reason I have not bothered to check the price of the new speedy that LV has created. I didn't because it was not my cup of tea. But as I was looking at eluxury today, I noticed that they have it as part of their new arrivals section on the site. And to my astonishment.... its $1,200!!!???? WHAT???? HELL NO. Ladies I love LV. BUT DAMN!!!!??? That is ridiculous!!!!

JMHO!!!

2. I don't think it's too far out there. I mean, look at the MC speedy, it's 1710$. Last year's cerises 25 was 995 versus the 540$ for a regular one.

Louis Vuitton just really knows how to make wallets part with money !

3. i normally like LV but that perf speedy does nothing for me... the 'norman' MC is much cuter IMO...

4. Aack, I love it, but it's already gone from Eluxury. I emailed them last week asking when it would be in.

5. I don't like that line at all. It's just not me.

6. I liked the speedy until I saw people's pictures of it in real life. It looks different from the ad. I'm surprised, though, it costed more than a cerises speedy.

7. I like them until I saw it IRL then it's ewwww. I'll stick with their regular lines.

8. Same here. I saw it in person for the first time yesterday. Didn't like it at all!

9. I like the new perforated line, but what I didn't like about the Speedy is that the outside pocket isn't centered, it's sort of off to one side. Another thing about it is the brass lock is a decoration and doesn't DO anything but hang there. On the Musette and Demi Lune the lock acts as a closure for the leather strap. I ordered the Demi Lune and should be getting it tomorrow. I probably won't use it until late spring as I consider these bags to be seasonal. I already have the Cerises Speedy 25, and the perforated one is a 30 - not my size preference, anyway. The Demi Lune only comes in orange and I'm not getting the matching wallet. I plan on using my Cerises wallet with the perforated bag.

10. Same here, I don't like the perforated line at all. Maybe when it's stops raining I'll check out LV so I can see it IRL.

11. Hmmm it's a speedy and I don't like it. This may be a first. V

12. Yeah it is way too much. But, oh well I am sure maybe a year from now eBay sellers will be making a mint of them when they're discontinued.

I only like the smaller items.

13. I'm not sure about the perfo either. For the price I could get a speedy 30 and a small wallet. More money less material lol ;)

14. I saw this yesterday and it's not for me. Somehow I can't spend money on a purse that has holes in it and people can see what's inside...

15. I got mine and i *LOVE* it...