Preferred color of carnelian???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

Just curious, which is your preferred color of carnelian? I have two sweet bracelets and they are different in color; one is a darker red and one is a brighter red. Looking at them, I can't decide!

2. I like true red carnelian, as red as possible and I prefer it without orange undertones.
    I have a sweet carnelian bracelet too and it has a really nice shade of red.
    But it is a matter of personal taste. You should go for what you love and what works best for you ;).

3. I love it all.
    Most of mine is very red although I did purchase a brighter red pair of sweets for my daughter.
    They just seemed more youthful/ happy.

4. Very true!!! When I went I didn't even think to ask for more than one option, I was just so happy to get my bracelet!

5. Aww so sweet to treat your daughter!

6. I love the dark rich almost hermes red...

7. I apologize if this is a dumb question, but I know nothing about carnelian. Can it ever have bluish undertones? Or is it always pure red/orange-red?

8. I've seen carnelian that is very opaque and almost an Oxblood red. Great question!

HeidiDavis likes this.
  9. Thank you, TGG!

Oooooooh, wouldn't an oxblood carnelian/yg single motif pendant be gorgeous?!? I think I need something like that!!!

texasgirliegirl likes this.
  10. IMG_1478146150.840015.jpg IMG_1478146165.596698.jpg IMG_1478146182.832140.jpg
    Dark red here
    A good match to Hermes China Red Clic H

11. lisawhit likes this.
  12. IMG_1478151530.117591.jpg
    Thank you !!

loves, QUEEN_AB, pazt and 1 other person like this.
  13. Beautiful TT!!!! are those vintage size or magic carnelian earrings?

14. Gorgeous! Mine has strong orange hues - but I dont really have preference. Theyre so rich and beautiful either way.

15. Vintage size
    Sort of really love these
    Very understated

lisawhit likes this.