Prediction Time: What is the IT bag for Spring 2007?

I like clutches, and I have a few, but I just don't know how to use them.. They aren't that handy especially if you're shopping :s, but a clutch with that wrist thing would be worth buying. I prefer the Gucci clutches. I also love Derek Lam's clutches with the ram heads, so pretty!!!! But my favorite bag of the spring collections is definitely Prada's suede fringe bag
:heart: Its adorable

Thanks for the photos!

I think the IT bag will definitely be a clutch. Almost all the designers are showing them. And it seems the complete opposite from the oversized bags. However, even if they are cute I doubt if I would get one. Doesn't fit my lifestyle right now.

Also, the WSJ had a big article that metallics are still IN in a big way. As for the Chanel, I'm normally a fan but that has way too much Bling for me.

I've been very interested in the new Chloe quilted Bay bag in black. I think its gonna be a hit. (And I'm not usually into Chloe; I am not a Paddington fan, for instance.)
attachment.php

I also think that the popularity of Jimmy Choo bags is going to continue to rise, particularly the Ramona and the Mahala, even though they aren't really new "it" bags because they've been on the market for several seasons now.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Also, some of the mags are pushing the YSL Downtown bag for spring, but I'm still not completely on board with that one!
attachment.php

Attachments

• Chloe01.JPG
    Chloe01.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 80
  • Ramona.jpg
    Ramona.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 71
  • Mahala.jpg
    Mahala.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Downtown.jpg
    Downtown.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 72
My favorites are the Hermes and Gucci clutches - also the Jill Sander, but I don't know if I could pull it off.

I'm not a huge It bag person because I hate having things that look dated after a season.

Btw. anyone know how much that Hermes clutch is?

Thanks for the pictures!