Prediction Time: What is the IT bag for Spring 2007?

Oddly enough I have not heard a lot of buzz about the IT bags this spring like last year when the beloved Muse, Gaucho, and Luxury Line (and you bag fanatics all know who the designers are I don't even need to tell you). Am I alone holding my credit card, unsure of what do do? What is the new IT for Spring?

There is some buzz about clutches making a strong debut in the light of day as well as night and I have seen some that have put me on waiting lists, notably a clutch by Hermes, Gucci and Fendi. Buzz or no buzz, these bags are beautiful. Finding an outfit to match their strong futuristic and graphic qualities will be the challenge.

However I wonder how many of us who have gotten so used to carrying our worlds in our XL Muse will transition to a clutch, so I am willing to hear about what you all are excited about, because try as I can I cannot seem to find a particular bag or bags to make me get that tingling feeling. With the Fall 07 shows around the corner, who knows, maybe I'll buy a clutch, skip spring and start dreaming about Fall?

Some Fendi Clutches:
Fendi 1.jpg

Fendi 2.jpg

Fendi 3.jpg

Fendi 4.jpg

Fendi 5.jpg

The anti-IT bags are LV's S/S-PUKE PUKE PUKE!!!
I like Giambattista Valli's doctor bag, Prada's new gauffre bags in nylon/leather, Miu Miu's new leather satchels in white/cream..I think that these will be HUGe in 2007..