Pre-Xmas Gift Reveal! Hoorray!

dj_mashie

Queen of Effing..
O.G.
Aug 25, 2010
Hi everyone, I finally receive the shoes I've been wanting for sometime now and it came in the post a couple of days ago! :yahoo: It's an be-lated anniversary gift from my DH / early Xmas :Presents for myself. I thought I'd combine the 2 since we had a budget I could spend on, but am glad I found it :biggrin: I've been looking for this everywhere and the color sold out before I could even pre-order or whatever.

Anyone around for a reveal???

I don't know how you make the photos look big on the page. here goes...

Oops it didn't work. Oh wells, what do you guys think so far? Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Cl008.jpg
    Cl008.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 96
  • CL007.jpg
    CL007.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 113
Sorry for the poor quality photos, I was taking some of them in my study under an unfinished ikea tall boy! :P
Here's the next one..

Attachments

• CL006.jpg
    CL006.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 149
martinaa you are correct! and DemoiselleD I was thinking the leopard too, but I think I favoured more of the simple style..

Attachments

• CL005.jpg
    CL005.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 219
Here are the rest of the pics.. I found the pitch to be alright, although I wouldn't be seen walking around in them for hours. I read from others the toe box is quite tight and I have to agree to some extent. I have small narrow feet and purchased these TTS still found comfortable. I have a slight heel slippage not sure why, probably due to the height :shrugs:
I've been wearing them for about an 2 hours a day around the house to see if I can break into the toe box area and so far in about 2 days I can feel it has loosen a little..

This one is called: Suede/Calf VP/Chain Version Black.

Attachments

• CL004.jpg
    CL004.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 165
  • CL003.jpg
    CL003.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 188
  • CL002.jpg
    CL002.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 164
  • CL001.jpg
    CL001.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 214
Oh, the mod pics are here very fast. The Maggies are great on You!

Thank you! I thought I just do a very quick mod show and do a full length later on because I won't have time this weekend to upload them!

I think these are the hbeat: of my life and a good pair to end 2011! :

Here are the rest of the pics.. I found the pitch to be alright, although I wouldn't be seen walking around in them for hours. I read from others the toe box is quite tight and I have to agree to some extent. I have small narrow feet and purchased these TTS still found comfortable. I have a slight heel slippage not sure why, probably due to the height :shrugs:
I've been wearing them for about an 2 hours a day around the house to see if I can break into the toe box area and so far in about 2 days I can feel it has loosen a little..

This one is called: Suede/Calf VP/Chain Version Black.

OMG! They are fabulous! :faint: :faint: :faint: