Pre-spring bags / ink bags / sale bag at Barneys Chestnut Hill (MA)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. O.K. today I really went to Barneys CH (yesterday I went to Barneys Boston and mistakenly wrote CH, which was edited). And yes, I do have other things I'm supposed to be doing than checking out local Bbags.

I stopped by to check for sale items and was shocked that they have some pre-spring bags! Last year it seemed like they were so far behind Bal NY in getting bags that I didn't expect anything until at least January. I think the SAs were surprised too.

PRE-SPRING:

They have some pre-spring bags with the giant hardware, in white, grass green, truffle, cafe, and black. I thought the nicest was the white brief, which had gorgeous leather. I do not personally like the huge gold hardware at all, but thought it looked best with white and browns.

They also have a few new colors with classic hardware, including the brief in white (nice leather), a grass green first, and a truffle bag (work, maybe).

I like cafe a lot, it is fairly dark (but I don't think as dark as 05 chocolate) and has warm undertones. I also like truffle, I thought the color looked a bit darker and richer than the fall truffle bags I saw.

Overall, I thought the leather was fairly nice, but white was the only color that I thought had amazing leather.

INK:
    They have an ink courier with nice leather and an ink twiggy (leather is reasonably nice, but looks like it needs some conditioning).

SALE:
    Only a few and no moto bags
    Large ink hook bag $999 (orig. over $1600)
    Ink and light brown mirror bags $859 I think (orig. $1295)

If interested, # is 617.969.5354 (I recomm. asking for Peter).

2. Thanks for posting City! I love your descriptions! I was going to go there today but was not feeling well! I cannot believe they actually have some of the new bags! Hopefully I will be able t check it out tomorrow!

3. I'm sorry you weren't feeling well. Hope you feel better and can check them out. I'd love to hear what you think.

4. Ink Courier :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

My wallet :crybaby::crybaby:

5. Thanks City!!! I will try and get there this weekend or on Monday.

6. Uh oh ... I have to go to Barneys (CH) today; I better leave my wallet home ... I'm trying SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard to be good!

7. ^^^Please give us the update CeeJay!!!!!:heart: