PRE-SALE (private.gucci.com) PURCHASE?

I ordered the large lilac trim craft tote, it should be here next week! :yahoo:

can you please reveal it when you get it? and give your opinion in it? i was debating this bag and now that the sale is closed... well i can hope that it will still be there tomorrow when the official sale starts.

I love the pink wallet! I was debating on getting either the pink cosmetic pouch or one of the card wallets but I debated for too long and they were gone once I finally decided I wanted one :sad:

I noticed quite a lot of items disappearing from the sale after only a few days. They put out some really nice items this time, maybe that is why most of them got sold out fast.

I noticed quite a lot of items disappearing from the sale after only a few days. They put out some really nice items this time, maybe that is why most of them got sold out fast.

I'm hoping they'll come back during the official sale, or at least something similar. This time I won't hesitate!

can you please reveal it when you get it? and give your opinion in it? i was debating this bag and now that the sale is closed... well i can hope that it will still be there tomorrow when the official sale starts.

For sure
I checked before the sale closed and it was still available. You'll probably be able to snag one if you are up bright and early tomorrow! :]

wendySpk said:
I was going to but for some reason I didn't. I'm holding out for a Saks or NM sale to see if there are more options :sneaky:
I see the gucci private sale is closed so I'll check back tomorrow to see if anything has been added... still not sure which Sukey I want. It's the old "I'll know it when I see it" shopping strategy.
But definately show us when you get yours! :smile:

Will do! Hope u get ur hands on a Sukey u like :smile:

Zuhrah said:
I love the long zip around wallet! The leather is so soft and the color is the perfect neutral gray.

The small zip around is cute. The GG's are smaller and the color is charmingly pink.

I am a little bit disappointed with the coin purse. It's smaller than what I was expecting. But it's still pretty.

Cute deals! Congrats :smile: I'm debating on buying a wallet but I'm banned til next month maybe I'll check the outlets :x

Omgosh! I got the exact same one! They tried delivering it today but I was at work! :sad: so I had them rerouted it to my office tomorrow. Can't wait to get it :smile::smile:

Pics! We need pics!

Finally got shipping notification for my sale order, but it won't be here until Monday. Arrgghh, the waiting!

I've been away from Gucci for a while as far as new purchases so I ordered the pink rain boots. I hope they fit. I bought some taller rain boots a few years ago and had to return due to the stiff fit in the leg. These don't come up as high so they should work out fine.

I got mine online from BG and there isn't a lot left on the website right now. But maybe check the onljne Gucci sale that's open to public today? They have a lot of the bags from the private sale.

I m anxiously waiting for my bag to come in at work!! haha

Vchu said:
I got mine online from BG and there isn't a lot left on the website right now. But maybe check the onljne Gucci sale that's open to public today? They have a lot of the bags from the private sale.

I m anxiously waiting for my bag to come in at work!! haha

I ordered from the Gucci private sale...