Pre Sale Fever - second thoughts?

Ok.. Here's the stuff I got, vs. my Current collection. I got the Platino Wallet and Bag.
img_0817.jpg

Here's kinda my current collection minus the black bag,
img_0111.jpg

So, I already have a GG wallet with white trim and other bags with the white trim all in the same size. I don't know what to do? Do I really need another long Gucci Wallet? or another medium size Gucci bag? It's not as if money is no object so I'm trying to decide if I should keep it or not otherwise I'd keep it.. Did I just get caught up in the moment? :confused1: I would've rather bought it of course and decide later because at least I have a choice. The deal was too good to pass up!

Ok.. Gotta meet my friend for dinner.. See you later.

Ohh am so jealous!! your gucci collections are drooling ;) Love 'em all, especially the one with a orangie stripe. Wonder what they call, and did you happen to know if they still have it?? Also, your matching platino trim bag, was it part of the sale too?? They looked to yummy together :smile:

*Ohh, about my D ring wallet with a GOLD TRIM. I hope it's the exact like yours, cuz that's exactly what I want.

P.S Have a nice dinner :smile:

I got that wallet yesterday at Saks, it's so beautiful!!!
It's a mix between gold and silver, to me it looks almost platinum, but the SA said it was gold... It has so many compartments and yes it does have room for a checkbook
Here's some pictures:
front.jpg

open.jpg

AWESOME wallet! I :heart: this wallet! It holds so many cards!!! I have the pink canvas one from last seasons!!! They don't have this wallet (gold/silver trim) in Canada though :sad:

Congrats!

Oh, and they had a TON of those boulevard bags on sale at Neimans. Im glad I didnt get it when they first came out, because they look really cheap in-person. And Im positive they'll goto 2nd markdowns.

Ohh am so jealous!! your gucci collections are drooling ;) Love 'em all, especially the one with a orangie stripe. Wonder what they call, and did you happen to know if they still have it?? Also, your matching platino trim bag, was it part of the sale too?? They looked to yummy together :smile:

*Ohh, about my D ring wallet with a GOLD TRIM. I hope it's the exact like yours, cuz that's exactly what I want.

P.S Have a nice dinner :smile:

Thanks! The one with the stripe was my first Gucci bag! I think it's just called the horsebit clutch / pochette? I haven't seen this style in the boutiques in 2 years. I have seen plain black and plain brown monogram at Last Call NM maybe about 6 months ago? The platino bag and wallet were on sale for 40% off at Sak's

melaine- were those shoes on sale also? my friend wanted those..I might get them for her graduation..let me know! thx

The shoes were not on sale.. I was just showing a picture of my current collection to see what people thought if I should keep the new stuff since I had similiar bags already. I bought the shoes 2 years ago.. They still sell them but I don't know if it will go on sale or not. If anything, they're getting more expensive! :sad:

^^^ Hey ! I went last week at got the same platino wallet at saks (presold it). I just went back to return something a day or two ago and got the platino abbey messanger bag!!!!! LOVE IT! And it was on sale too for $423.

They had a black monogram canvas medium sized ellipse bucket tote (no zipper) for $280 if anyone was interested. I'ts an old style but what a price1! :smile:

i just got back from gucci in vancouver. i got a flap french wallet with studs in pink for..... 119cad:yahoo: and the mini belt bag in pink for.....279cad:heart:

what a deal!!!!!!!!!! will post pics later