Pre- Price Increase Purchases

Can't decide between the mon mono speedy or the mon mono NF. Ugh Just can't make a decision. Just purchased the Speedy B 35. (have not even received it yet). The thing that is holding me back from the NF are the straps. I don't think that I will like them, but i do like that you can pick the lining color on the NF mon mono. Ah decisions.

I just purchased the Delightful MM. I was planning to buy it in March for my birthday but I figured I'd better get it before it's too late and I end up paying up to $100 more for it.

I'm just curious to see how big this price increase will be. In a morbid way, its fascinating to watch these prices rise. I wonder how they justify it or what they base it on?

I got myself an Empreinte secret long wallet before the price increase rumor as I can't justify myself to spend more than a $1000 for a wallet. Yes, it's almost $1000 but not over $1000..:P

Bergamo MM which I planned to buy in March for my birthday. Been buying Louis every 2 months; July, September, November then January. Guilty pleasure. :rolleyes: Am officially on a ban from my DH.