Pre-Price Increase Present...Post-Surgery Reveal

Wifeybug

O.G.
Aug 6, 2009
Hi, TPF Family!

Just before the price increase went into effect, I seized an opportunity to purchase a special Mother's Day gift for myself.
I am recovering from major surgery this past week, and I spent today in bed (as I knew I would).
As a minimalist, my Chanel wishlist has always been rather short. So, I am thrilled to own this lil' piece of history...

IMG_3953.jpg

IMG_3959.jpg

IMG_3961.jpg

Reissue 226 in aged black calfskin with GHW!
Happy Mother's Day, however you are spending it, and thanks for letting me share!
XOXO
IMG_3950.jpg

Congrats on this stunning classic! Black + GHW = so classy! I love the 226 size. So perfect for day and evening! I wish you a speedy recovery! You so deserve this stunning classic! Happy Mother's Day to you.

Congrats on finding this stunning bit of Chanel history pre-increase; I hope that you have a fast recovery and that this gem helps you to feel just a bit better on your way to mending. Happy mother's day to you. Focus on your health and your new beauty.

Hi, TPF Family!

Just before the price increase went into effect, I seized an opportunity to purchase a special Mother's Day gift for myself.
I am recovering from major surgery this past week, and I spent today in bed (as I knew I would).
As a minimalist, my Chanel wishlist has always been rather short. So, I am thrilled to own this lil' piece of history...

IMG_3953.jpg

IMG_3959.jpg

IMG_3961.jpg

Happy Mother's Day, however you are spending it, and thanks for letting me share!
XOXO
IMG_3950.jpg
STUNNING!!! I just love the reissue so much! I hope this helps speed up your road to recovery ;)

Hi, TPF Family!

IMG_3953.jpg

IMG_3959.jpg

IMG_3961.jpg

XOXO
IMG_3950.jpg

LOVELY :smile: enjoy!