pre-owned just mademoiselle? are therealreal and fashionphile reliable?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am very obsessed with Just Mademoiselle recently. But it is a seasonal style, i can only buy pre-owned now. I have been looking at the real real and fashionphile, but i found the labels on their JM bags are not the same, especially the item number labels, some have cc logo on it, some don't. Anyone has experience shopping on these two pre-owned websites?

2. lilyhsu92 likes this.
  3. Fashionphile is definitely reliable. But I always recommend authenticating anyway for peace of mind. The JM was seasonal so most of the differences were that it was different from season to season, such as material & hardware.

lilyhsu92 and JetSetGo! like this.
  4. I have purchased many times from Fashionphile and my sister uses Realreal. I love Fashionphile's easy prepaid return labels and policy ! Unlike Yoogi's Closet where you have to pay for return shipping .