Pre-owned handbags!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not sure if this is allowed on this forum but was wondering if there is a way to advertise bags that we have and may want to sell. I don't trust Ebay type sites and was wondering if this would be a good venue to post bags that i've bought and no longer use and want to sell so i can buy newer ones?

may be a good idea for all us shopaholics who have plenty of bags and wouldn't mind getting new ones!

Ideas?

2. I'm nobody here, so please wait for a moderator to answer your question about selling on tPF.

But have you considered a consignment shop - you leave your stuff there and when they sell it at the price you ask for, they take a percentage - if it doesn't sell it doesn't cost you anything.

3. We are not allowed to buy and sell bags on this site. I think you should try a consignment shop.

4. I hope this question gets answered as I was wondering the same thing ...it seems as if I have seen people mentioning a bag or item they bought from a loyal TPF'er but not sure if there is a thread, post or page that items are being discussed.

Thanks ( my 2 cents):happydance:

5. There is no buying or selling on the purse forum.

6. Nope, the rules are very clear - absolutely no buying, selling or trading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.