Pre-owned Dior Repair - HELP!

cazzl

Oct 30, 2015
Hi lovelies,

I've found a beautiful grey lambskin lady dior that I really want to buy on the pre-owned market. Condition is amazing - just a bit of peeling on the handles. If i wanted to purchase it and bring it to my local dior boutique, what are the chances that they will repair without me having the receipt/knowing who even purchased it in the first place/etc.? I'm willing to pay for the repairs - just want to know if they'll even do them.

Any help is much appreciated :heart:

P.S If relevant, I'm located in Melbourne, Australia :biggrin:
Try calling the Melbourne boutique with this question. They will able to better assist you.

The replacement depends on if they have the colour still available, and they usually do even a few years after a colour has ceased production. There will definitely be a charge since the bag is no longer under warranty (and is second hand).

P.S If relevant, I'm located in Melbourne, Australia :biggrin:

Hi - I'm in Brisbane.

If you do have luck with the Melbourne Dior boutique (They firmly advised me they won't touch my Vintage LD without an authenticity card), please report back.

I'd be very interested in knowing the cost for a repair and what they have told you about your bag.

I have had significant trouble with all Dior boutiques along the East Coast regarding my Dior bags without the Authenticity card. So it will be interesting if you are advised differntly.

Try calling the Melbourne boutique with this question. They will able to better assist you.

The replacement depends on if they have the colour still available, and they usually do even a few years after a colour has ceased production. There will definitely be a charge since the bag is no longer under warranty (and is second hand).

Hi Averagejoe, may I know how long is Dior warranty?
I bought Diorama in Singapore on August 2016, I sent back my bag for repair as the thread on the strap loosen. Now got informed by Singapore Dior SA, there will be a charges of SGD 96.00....

This is where the thread loosen. I have no idea why it's loosen, cause I never used this strap part.

18193091_10207547455559167_1092148266942031776_o.jpg

This is where the thread loosen. I have no idea why it's loosen, cause I never used this strap part.

18193091_10207547455559167_1092148266942031776_o.jpg
Sorry I missed this post somehow.

It looks like the stitching has come undone beneath the leather loop. It shouldn't come apart more, but if it bugs you, then get it fixed.