Pre-owned Chanels in Hong Kong

born2shop

Jan 5, 2006
Hello,
I am interested in a few vintage Chanel. I will be in HK next week and would like to know if there are any shops that sells pre-owned vintage Chanel. I know there are a lot of shops selling pre-owned authentic designer handbags but mostly LVs. If you know of one, please give me the name and address of the store. Thank you so much.

I went to HongKong 3 weeks ago. I saw so many Chanel in Paris Station and Milan Station in Causeway Bay area, just steps away from Times Square. Hope you find great stuff there..I'm going to HK this Xmas

I went to HongKong 3 weeks ago. I saw so many Chanel in Paris Station and Milan Station in Causeway Bay area, just steps away from Times Square. Hope you find great stuff there..I'm going to HK this Xmas

I have also seen fake Chanels being sold in these Paris and Milan stations. I don't think this is intentional or deliberate (some fakes you know are really good fakes...:yes:). So do be careful.

Spoke to my cousins about this and they told me the preowned Chanel stores are in drab condition and aren't marked down that much (as much as they should)
Definitely be weary of fakes I saw a few around Macau today!