Pre Orders

Cloud5

Jan 3, 2010
I agree elizabeth about that green....I am not attracted to all shades of green and from the pic not my first choice. But it could be darker in real life.:greengrin:

cinnybuns

Cindy C.
Jun 5, 2008
NY
the oyster sounds promising esp if it has a pearlized glaze to it. :roflmfao: looks like I might be in trouble cloud.

elizabeth29

Dec 23, 2009
Too true Cloud, it must be the right shade of green. I am actually returning the Logan in Moss because I just don't love it like i should.

tejava

O.G.
Jun 30, 2008
I like the uma crossbody, but I can't do light green bags. I hope there will be more colors coming out!

Cloud5

Jan 3, 2010
Too true Cloud, it must be the right shade of green. I am actually returning the Logan in Moss because I just don't love it like i should.
Are you going to try to get it in a different color? How do you like the style?:biggrin:

Cloud5

Jan 3, 2010
I like the uma crossbody, but I can't do light green bags. I hope there will be more colors coming out!
I wonder if other retailers will get this bag...So far it seems to only be on stefani. I think that other colors would look great! :biggrin:

starkfan

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
^ I think I saw pics of the Uma cross-body on LB's Facebook account? (Or it might've been a video, come to think of it!) I don't know if the ones they had were samples or if they actually have it in stock already, but if it's not up on the site yet, it's worth asking them to check! IIRC, they had one in black too, at least...

elizabeth29

Dec 23, 2009
Are you going to try to get it in a different color? How do you like the style?:biggrin:
I did get it in the black and I love the style. The handles are a bit stiff so getting into the bag is a tad annoying but not enough to make me not :love: the bag!

ShoreGrl

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
Hmm, I'm undecided about that green. It's a really pretty shade but I don't think it will fit with my wardrobe. I am excited about all the great colors in the spring collection though.

Cloud5

Jan 3, 2010
I agree cinny and elizabeth the oyster does sound interesting. Especially if it has that same shimmer like aubergine. I just saw the emerald uma on LB and still not feeling the color....

http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/Botkier/22630.aspx

Just noticed the discount mielikki! Thanks! I hope it is a good one! Stefani seems to have botkier styles that I don't see on the other sites...