PRE-ORDERING

Risabeth

Jun 4, 2019
Will only certain stores/CA’s pre-order items for you? Someone posted on IG that a bag being released on 7/31 was available for pre-order but the CA I spoke to said they are not doing pre-orders. Should I try another store/CA?

thanks!!!

Will only certain stores/CA’s pre-order items for you? Someone posted on IG that a bag being released on 7/31 was available for pre-order but the CA I spoke to said they are not doing pre-orders. Should I try another store/CA?

thanks!!!
Preorder dates, if applicable, depend on the country you're in. LV doesn't always do global dates for preorders and launches. There have also been issues in the past where people on IG would say they would take preorders, take people's CC info, and then it turns out a preorder date wasn't even released yet, or the collection wasn't intended to have a preorder list to begin with. You can always talk to another CA, but if the second one says that preorders are not currently open, or they have no info, believe them.

Reactions: Risabeth
LV CAs and CS is consistently inconsistent. Some will say one thing while the others say the opposite. I have seen that time and time again where 2/3 of the employees I contacted said an item was available for preorder and the last 1/3 said no it is not or they have not heard anything. Even with Client Services, where they all should be told the same thing, some customers were able to preorder even though a memo specifically said that the item could not be preordered.

Another example is where 98% of employees say mini pochette is just currently out of stock/hard to find, but then one random CA tried to tell me it has been discontinued for months. SMDH.

Hiya All

Really annoyed at the moment! I ordered a few items from FW2020 men’s cloud collection (paid a few days before the pre-order date - I store) which was on the 7th it July, I generally thought that I would receive my items pretty quickly due to this.

My issue is that many people have already received there items and I haven’t received mine, I called client service because my sales associate is pretty unresponsive, she never answers my texts unless it’s me texting her asking her reserve a few items for me which I will collect the next day. Client services were great and said that it’s unacceptable behaviour from the SA, all I wanted to know is when would I receive my items, I think I have a right to know? I asked if I could cancel all items because I was so frustrated!

After calling client services my SA called me the next day and said that she had received a complaint about me not being able to get through to her, she apologised and claimed to be off sick, also said that she can’t cancel the items until they arrive (whenever that will be)

I actually feel bad for having to reach out to client services, and I don’t want my SA to lose commission so do you think I should just be patient (bearing in mind it’s been over a month since I paid, and a few people I know have received theirs - they paid via phone or ordered in the bigger stores)

Is anyone else experiencing the same? Have you received your clouds pre-orders or still waiting??

Thanks for listening (looking forward to replies)

Xx

Don't feel bad for your SA. If she was sick, she would have told you prior to being reprimanded, it's a lame excuse, even with the COVID 19 pandemic, many people use that as an excuse, which is not acceptable.

If you like your items wait out for them, but there has to be something she or her supervisor can do about canceling, anyone with similar experience? It's not like it's been shipped to you, it's in limbo right now. cuz what if it never arrives?

Reactions: Cattyyellow
Thanks for getting back to me.
SA doesn’t get back to me at the best of times, but is always online on WhatsApp!

I asked for the cancellation but they said they cant cancel it until the item arrives.

I am very worried that it won’t arrived, LV have over £1000 of my money and I don’t have the items neither am I sure if they will ever come.

I think this will be the last time I buy from them, I feel as they will never value me as a customer because I don’t spend a lot of money with them, I’ve spent roughly 12k over a three year period which is nothing compared to other people.

Looks like your SA is only responsive depending on the type of inquiries. I understand sometimes we get sick and therefore can’t respond in a timely manner but if you notice a pattern, then something is wrong :smile:
Clouds collection is very limited (although I’ve seen people bragging about their multiple items eg: one person got 2 pocket organizers, 2 wallets, and some other cloud leather pieces) so I suppose it depends on the store and SA.
As far as not being able to cancel it now, Most likely your SA doesn’t want to lose the sales IMO.

Hi Guys,

Just want to clear a rumour up.

Is it true that LV only let customers who have spent a fair bit of money with them, pre-order certain items... such as Virgil ft Louis Vuitton collections?

I was able to pre order items for the cloud collection and also nigo (SA sent me the look book and asked me if wanted to order anything)

I have been shopping with the brand for 4 years now and have bought a lot of things, do they look into peoples accounts and see if they are eligible to pre-order?

Does this make me a good customers? Many of people have said that they only let VIC order limited items.

Let me know,

Thanks

Early release/private sale prior to public release is a thing. Not sure how much you have to spend but I haven't found it extremely helpful since LV restocks often so if your SA is looking out for you it's pretty similar imo.