Pre-ordering vs. taking my chances to use discount for new MAM

Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Hi ladies -

I've yet to pre-order a bag, and was planning on doing so this week with Luna Boston, except that of course they're offering that 20% discount through Friday for Purse Store customers. So, I obviously have a dilemma. Do I go ahead and pre-order the bag, or take my chances and hope the bag is posted online this week AND that there will be enough stock so that I can get one? :shrugs:

saragleave

Oct 6, 2006
Charlotte
I really doubt NL will pop up on their website anytime soon, the pre-orders were even sold out a while ago then some became available again. Since NL has been such a "buzz-worthy" color they prob won't put it out there with a discount.
I might be wrong and it might be worth contacting them to find out though.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
I really doubt NL will pop up on their website anytime soon, I believe the pre-orders were even sold out a while ago.
I might be wrong and it might be worth contacting them to find out though.
I've been in touch with Sara, so I don't think pre-ordering will be a problem. They're supposed to ship 8/30.

saragleave

Oct 6, 2006
Charlotte
I've been in touch with Sara, so I don't think pre-ordering will be a problem. They're supposed to ship 8/30.
Ha, yea I just re-worded my 1st post b/c it wasn't worded right. What I meant is since it has been so popular I don't think they'll post it til after the discount is gone. Sorry for the confusion ;).

Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Ha, yea I just re-worded my 1st post b/c it wasn't worded right. What I meant is since it has been so popular I don't think they'll post it til after the discount is gone. Sorry for the confusion ;).
I'll definitely pre-order. I just left them a message because now I have a dilemma about where to ship it! Going on vaca next week to LA...would love it sent there if they know it's definitely going to ship the end of this week!

Thanks!

Mar 24, 2008
Long Island, NY
You can pre-order it - you have 14 days to return. Then if the bag pops up before the discount code expires you can get it and cancel the preorder.

Right? Or did I miss the question...

happy942

Sep 14, 2006
Chicago, IL
Civic, we're trying to help her decide whether or not she should just pre-order and pay full price or wait and see if the NL will pop up before the codes expire.

Writer, I'm glad you pre-ordered. I don't think NL will be up anytime in the immediate future.

ead_angel

Fabulous Member
O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
Plymouth, MI
www.myspace.com
Maybe it will pop up this week? Three Sirens has the Navy Lux Nikki in stock.
However, maybe LB will postpone posting their latest arrivals so that the discount won't even be available? Just a thought.