Pre-order list, guaranteed a bag?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wondering, if you are on a list for a pre-order with a Bal boutique, are you guaranteed to get those bags? Have seen a few bags I wanted slip by from other sources because I was on pre-order list, but now I'm wondering if that was a smart thing to do. :thinking:

2. maybe it matters how many bags they get and how many people are on the list.. would they order more on the first time if there are more people on the list? :thinking:

3. Also depends on your SA, sometimes they forget to call you (mine at Bal NY completely forgot to call me for my GGH Pourpre pre-order).

4. i think depends on what number you are on the list...if they run out of the bags before they get to you i dont think they even call you anymore...but i think it also depends on your relationship w/ the SA. One time I was in BalNY and the SA told me that Black GGH were very popular and so many people were on the list for it that I had no chance. But a week later I got a call to come in to see the new Black GGH City, they actually had 3-4 pcs in the back...so who know how their system really works?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice