Pre order inlaid Peyton using PcE

I tried to yesterday morning for the green inlaid peyton tote and while my SA was super nice and supportive and did everything she could to get it for me, she said it just isn't available to order anymore. She tried putting it through to JAX and you can't even order them, I guess maybe the ones that are coming in are sold out already? I was SO sad!!!!!!!

Well at least they try. On the contrary they didn't even try the told me: oh it's sold out! You can't order something that isn't in JAX. So I don't get it

I was told from my SA when there is usually less than 5 in the system, they can't see how many are left... so then what they usually do is the SA has to call JAX themselves to find out how many are left and if an order can be placed... basically your SA just calls JAX for you...

Now I don't know what I'm gonna get though for PCE. I really had my heart set on that bag! I already have the black one and have had it in my head that I needed a white patent purse to round out my collection. Then this comes out and I knew it was the ONE......... I'm really bummin.

I was told from my SA when there is usually less than 5 in the system, they can't see how many are left... so then what they usually do is the SA has to call JAX themselves to find out how many are left and if an order can be placed... basically your SA just calls JAX for you...

Thanks for the scoop, maybe I'll call them back and see if they can try to call JAX instead of just going through the computer system.

why don't you find out the style number of the bag and then try to order it through the phone yourself? or go to another coach store, or even call and do it over the phone. I don't think the bag would be sold out yet, that would be crazy if it was! OR... go back to the coach store you were at and try out another SA's. some of them can get lazy ;)

why don't you find out the style number of the bag and then try to order it through the phone yourself? or go to another coach store, or even call and do it over the phone. I don't think the bag would be sold out yet, that would be crazy if it was! OR... go back to the coach store you were at and try out another SA's. some of them can get lazy ;)

I know the style number and I called jax about it last Friday! They actually told me they couldn't accept my PCE and that I could backorder the bag. So I didn't do it with them because of the coupon.

I will go this weekend to other coach store and ask if that can be done.

I did a backorder sale on the 28th and the coupon can't be used for backorder but my SA said when it does come in on the 31st to come back with the bag and he'll do a PA. So Maes, if you can order it over the phone do it and then talk to your sa about doing a PA once you get it.
I think I read on another thread that around 215 were coming in on the 31 but it's very possible that those are sold out.

I did a backorder sale on the 28th and the coupon can't be used for backorder but my SA said when it does come in on the 31st to come back with the bag and he'll do a PA. So Maes, if you can order it over the phone do it and then talk to your sa about doing a PA once you get it.
I think I read on another thread that around 215 were coming in on the 31 but it's very possible that those are sold out.

My SA did the same thing for me. She back-ordered it and told me to bring it in when it arrives, she will return it and resell it to me at the 25% off PCE price.