Pre-Order for Timeless Clutch in Caviar

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I just got a call that we can pre-order the Timeless Clutch in Caviar from NM. Lisa said that the price is currently $895 and she is not sure if it will go up due to the price increases, but will let me know as soon as they hear.

Call Lisa Hamlin at (248) 635-8442 if you are interested.

I am really considering this one! For those who own it, how do you like it? What color do you have? Any input is really appreciated! TIA!!!:love:

I just got a call that we can pre-order the Timeless Clutch in Caviar from NM. Lisa said that the price is currently $895 and she is not sure if it will go up due to the price increases, but will let me know as soon as they hear.

Call Lisa Hamlin at (248) 635-8442 if you are interested.

I am really considering this one! For those who own it, how do you like it? What color do you have? Any input is really appreciated! TIA!!!:love:

Jag! I have this clutch in black caviar white caviar and more recently silver python - its a great bag you will love it black one is a bag u can carry for day or night. really good price. go for it.. I searched the entire world for my boss to get him one for christmas - and would u believe i got one december 22nd! mustve been the last one! (ps it was for his wife who also lurves chanel !

Jag, I didn't look back at this thread for a couple of days, but here's my caviar clutch.

12Nov06040.jpg

I am pretty sure the price of the timeless clutch is going up on February first.

It was available in caviar leather and distressed calf(?) leather and distressed patent leather. The colors available were black, cream, violet, navy (that I can remember). :yes:

Love the clutch! I bought it in black caviar and a bluish grey caviar. Just ordered it today in black perforated calfskin ($1125). The perforated is new for s/s 2007. Also will be coming in red perforated.