pre-new year's plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get those brains going!!!

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
- Which bag will you be taking to countdown?

If you're not counting down or going out on NYE...

- Which will be the first bag you'll use in 2007?

comon everyone!! :drinkup::drinks::party:

My silver pap is coming out with me...but I think I'm going to be giving it a rest as of the new year. I'll be switching to my multicolore lodge pm as of the new year.

Took my Speedy 25 to dinner and a movie with my DH. I've been more into Coach lately, so he was surprised to see me with a LV. He said, "Isn't that a nice bag to take to the movies?" Gosh, just when you think they don't notice a thing, LOL.

I took my mono speedy 30 to my grandpa's house and had dinner, and then left to visit my grandma, and family. But we got home at 11, and my speedy went to sleep already! But she is ready to go shopping tomorrow.

no LV bag during NYE celebrations for me. copious amounts of alchohol + LV = bad idea. i just took my black Epi p.cles securely hooked to my jeans for cash and cards. the first LV i'll use for the new year would most probably be my Mono Glace Bobby.

Today I will use my mini lin speedy....but we will probably veg out at home watching movies with the family since I'm going on my 13th hour of work (only 3 1/2 more to go!):rolleyes: