Pre-loved Tivoli GM - good deal?

I just ordered this preloved Tivoli GM http://www.ebay.com/itm/231220138354?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 This will be my third LV.
How does it look? Does everything check out, did I get a fairly good buy? I was contemplating another 2013 "like new" Tivoli, for the same price, that had someone else's hot stamped initials :sad: before I saw this one. So, I'm pretty happy I found her after all!

If you are asking about authenticity, please post in the authenticate this LV section....I have the Tivoli GM and LVoe it....

If you are asking about authenticity, please post in the authenticate this LV section....I have the Tivoli GM and LVoe it....

Was asking about the price in regards to the condition of the bag or anything else you notice about the bag.....just a good buy or not compared to what bags of this age/quality usually go for. :smile:

I have seen theses bags sell between 1000-1500. I think based on the condition as it looks like new to me you got a decent deal. Retail these bags are over 2k with tax so compared to that I think your good. This was my first LV and I love her. Congrats and enjoy your bag!