Pre-loved reveal!!!

Jan 22, 2014
London
Hello everyone, I was so excited today because my parcel from fashionphile arrived. I was amazed as I'm in london and it took less than a week to arrive. Anyway I was very concerned about this purchase but now it's here I'm really happy....... :smile:

Ps please do remove this post if it's in the wrong place :smile:

Attachments

Jan 22, 2014
London
Epi alma noir PM! I have posted before about being really concerned I prefer the silver HW but I love this bag. It was pretty reasonable for FP and just needs a polish and bit of care taken over it:

Attachments

Jan 22, 2014
London
Last one - I was really happy as the description said the interior was a bit marked and had a slight smell but to me it's brand new looking with no smell. Pretty good considering this one is from 2000. Now I just need to hunt down an epi leather strap with gold hardwear ....:biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

Kylier

May 7, 2014
Wow so pretty! Glad you found what you wanted despite the hardware issue at first. It looks perfect with you!

Jan 22, 2014
London
It's gorgeous! What were the customs charges like?
I was amazed as I didn't get any! Was completely dreading them because I've been stung in the past and really had to think about whether to buy the bag knowing it would have an extra charge on top but tbh it was a really easy transaction and arrived so quickly. The only thing I'd say is that the shipping charges were loads - about £28 but I just waited until the bag was on its second mark down and figured that was ok. It's so hard living the the uk as the us has so many amazing consignment places and it's such a gamble with the shipping etc but this was fine - phew :biggrin: