Pre-loved reveal (Speedy 40)

LuxBoy_AJ

Luxury lover
May 19, 2014
I have been stalking a Speedy 40 fo about two years. My local store almost never gets one in stock and when they do it is sold immediately. The vintage stores here in Stockholm have had several but they have been in terrible shape with really dark handles and cracks.

Last week however I found a really nice piece for around $500 and I litteraly ran to the store and got it. The handles are in perfect condition and I cleaned them with babywipes, not that I really needed to. The bag is from 1989 which makes me even more happy that it is in such a good shape.

Attachments

• IMG_3028.JPG
    IMG_3028.JPG
    261.6 KB · Views: 182
I have been stalking a Speedy 40 fo about two years. My local store almost never gets one in stock and when they do it is sold immediately. The vintage stores here in Stockholm have had several but they have been in terrible shape with really dark handles and cracks.

Last week however I found a really nice piece for around $500 and I litteraly ran to the store and got it. The handles are in perfect condition and I cleaned them with babywipes, not that I really needed to. The bag is from 1989 which makes me even more happy that it is in such a good shape.
BEAUTIFUL!!!! So happy for you!!

Reactions: prepster
Congratulations on your beautiful vintage treasure! The Keepall is one of those few bags that looks amazing pre-loved and you can't help but wonder where it has been during its life.