Pre loved noe?

I think it is too high for that condition. I got my lrg Noe for $250 on ebay - great condition, nice patina and clean!! I love it so much, I just bought the petit for $325 - newer, 2006, couple marks on the bottom that will blend over time as it patina - very clean inside! There are better deals out there if your patient imo! HTH

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/come-look-my-story-with-pics-433364.html - link to better pic of lrg noe

Attachments

• noe 008a.jpg
    noe 008a.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 45
  • noe 018a.jpg
    noe 018a.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 47
  • noealma 041a.jpg
    noealma 041a.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Thanks guys! We're going to LV to get it authenticated today, hopefully I can push it down to 275 - 250 ?

If you haven't already and are a familar/member of ebay, I would check out some of the completed/active auctions there ... maybe even print out a comp or two and use that as a bargaining tool. Only you can decide if its worth it, but at least by doing a little "comparison" shopping, if you decide to go ahead with the purchase you will know you got the best deal you could. HTH

Thank you louis wanabee for your advice : )
As a student I do have to consider the amount I'm purchasing this bag for, the condition isn't too bad I suppose, but the scuff on the vachetta is a little sad. I am going to get it down to 225 or 250 , if not I'm just going to walk away! Something better will always come along : )

Thank you louis wanabee for your advice : )
As a student I do have to consider the amount I'm purchasing this bag for, the condition isn't too bad I suppose, but the scuff on the vachetta is a little sad. I am going to get it down to 225 or 250 , if not I'm just going to walk away! Something better will always come along : )

Totally understand ... as a stay at home mom now, my purchases have been curbed waaaay back! Good luck and I hope you get it for the price you want! And you are right ... if this one doesn't work out, I'm sure another chance to get one will come along ... If it does work out .... Can't wait to see your reveal!! :yahoo: Have a great day!