Pre-loved Mens Reveal!

Sep 2, 2013
Hello All!

Before I post a few photos, let me give a little backstory to this bag.

I am a student and over the years I have amassed quite a few bags from different designers. By far the best and most durable bags I have in my collection have been LV's. I am a physiology major (note: LOTS of heavy books) and my LV's have been able to take everything I throw at them. Well this May I graduated, and when I decided to return to school in the spring I thought maybe I should get another bag. :lol:I went to my local LV store with my money in my hand to buy the smaller version of bag I am going to show. I like to carry the whole world with me and I told the SA how I wish this bag came in a bigger size. She said that a few years ago my bag came in both PM and GM but they have since discontinued the GM. Im sure that she regrets that decision because I went straight home, jumped online and found the perfect bag for me!!!

Now with that story out of the way, who is ready for a reveal?!

The website seems to be going in and out, so Ill post the bag while I have the chance before it goes out again. Here it is, my new to me Reporter GM! Whoever owned this bag before took AMAZING care of it seeing as how the bag was made in 2002 and it looks nearly brand new!

Attachments

• IMG_3415.JPG
    IMG_3415.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 242
  • IMG_3416.JPG
    IMG_3416.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 240
What a great looking bag in near perfect condition! And yet with a dust cover!! Great find. I'm sure you will get good use out of it. (I just recently purchased a few pre-LV'd bags myself and was amazed at the condition.)