Pre-Loved Epi Speedy Instant Reveal

crazycatlady76

Sofa King Banned
Sep 14, 2015
My pre-loved black Epi Speedy arrived today and I am absolutely in love! I wasn't 100% sure on the Epi leather when I first saw it, but I am a through and through Epi lover now. This bag is stunning! MIF in 1992, she looks almost brand new. I am so happy with being able to add this Speedy to my family. I do have one question - are the Epi bags slightly larger than the canvas versions? This one is a 30 and it's a bit bigger than my canvas 30, but it's definitely not a 35. It's more like a 32! LOL! I have a feeling that my discovery of Epi may be very very bad for my wallet!! ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1061.JPG
    IMG_1061.JPG
    542 KB · Views: 381
My pre-loved black Epi Speedy arrived today and I am absolutely in love! I wasn't 100% sure on the Epi leather when I first saw it, but I am a through and through Epi lover now. This bag is stunning! MIF in 1992, she looks almost brand new. I am so happy with being able to add this Speedy to my family. I do have one question - are the Epi bags slightly larger than the canvas versions? This one is a 30 and it's a bit bigger than my canvas 30, but it's definitely not a 35. It's more like a 32! LOL! I have a feeling that my discovery of Epi may be very very bad for my wallet!! ;)

Hi there. Congrats. Yes epi speedy are larger than the canvas version. Good for you. You have some vintage Louis Vuitton

Congrats! Your Epi Speedy is gorgeous! I discovered Epi last July and I love it! I wish Epi was still made with gold hardware, like on your Speedy. Enjoy your new bag!