Pre loved Epi speedy from Yoogis ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!! I saw a Epi speedy on Yoogis that looks to be in pretty decent shape for an 18 year old bag. My question 's are .... Do you think its worth it ? Or wait to see if LV brings back the Epi speedy ? Also , do you get your items from Yoogis authenticated on here before or after you purchase them ? Thank :smile:. BTW...never purchased pre loved before :smile:

2. Always get preloved authenticated prior to purchasing for peace of mind. Also, I have heard that yoogis sometimes have fakes, so more the reason to ******************.

3. I have never heard of Yoogis having fakes, but ******************. I have two old speedys and love them. I do think its worth it because even if they bring them back (haven't heard if LV will) they will be much much more expensive!!;)

4. Wait. Maybe new epi speedy will come out. I would love if they released it:biggrin:.