Pre-loved Disappointment

BBNJ

Apr 30, 2014
So, I ordered my first pre-loved item from Yoogi's Closet. It's a small ring agenda in the monogram print. I expected it to be in "Like New" condition. It took over a week to arrive. When I pulled it out of the box, the strong smell of musty basement nearly knocked me over. This information was never included in the description. The smell is so strong that my hands smell like musty basement. I would never put that thing inside my bags. Looks like it's going back tomorrow but I'm really upset I have to pay to ship it back! I tried calling them but they are closed. Shouldn't they have included that information in the description? :-s

Usually in the 'Yoogi's Notes' section they will note odors, even faint ones.. I've ordered things they described as having a slight perfume scent or whatever and it smelled perfect like leather lol.. I always assumed they 'over-describe' so I hope their one lapse in this item's description if it wasn't noted, doesn't discourage you from trying again in the future :smile: Also they are very customer-oriented wait and see what they say, they will likely send you a pre-paid label to return if you ask. Good luck!

Sorry you had a bad experience with them. I've purchased several items and I'm never disappointed. I think the return label is pre-paid. Give them a call on Monday, the customer service is great.

Thanks so much for the input, everyone. I will definitely call them on Monday. I'm sure they will handle it well but I'm still disappointed because I waited so long for this item and now I'm out of luck.:shucks:

They will make it right. Just wait to call them on monday. They will likely email you a return label.

i'm sorry your disappointed, i understand: those days of waiting for your package to arrive and you get so excited and then open a box that is a big disappointment. the good news is that you bought from Yoogi's and their customer service is top-notch so give them a call and arrange the return.

So, I ordered my first pre-loved item from Yoogi's Closet. It's a small ring agenda in the monogram print. I expected it to be in "Like New" condition. It took over a week to arrive. When I pulled it out of the box, the strong smell of musty basement nearly knocked me over. This information was never included in the description. The smell is so strong that my hands smell like musty basement. I would never put that thing inside my bags. Looks like it's going back tomorrow but I'm really upset I have to pay to ship it back! I tried calling them but they are closed. Shouldn't they have included that information in the description? :-s
I would not be happy with a smell....return?

I am sorry this happened to you. I recently bought a BV bag from there and upon opening the box, I noticed the odour too but I out it to storage. What I did was to place the bag in a well ventilated part of my house but relatively dark and within 2 days the odour is gone. You may want to try that first without cutting the tag? Sometimes in humid places, storage odour is common. If the condition of the agenda is good then you might want to give it a go at airing it first and see how it goes? Good luck!

I am sorry this happened to you. I recently bought a BV bag from there and upon opening the box, I noticed the odour too but I out it to storage. What I did was to place the bag in a well ventilated part of my house but relatively dark and within 2 days the odour is gone. You may want to try that first without cutting the tag? Sometimes in humid places, storage odour is common. If the condition of the agenda is good then you might want to give it a go at airing it first and see how it goes? Good luck!

I am letting it sit out in a well ventilated area until Monday. The condition is pretty good. Fingers crossed!