Pre-loved Classic Flap

ztory

O.G.
Jan 13, 2010
Soon i will recive my Master of Science Degree and then i want to buy myself a Chanel.
But i will not buy a new one, it will be a pre-loved bag. Is Vintage-paris.com a trusted pre-loved Chanel bag seller?
How are the prices? Normal, cheap, expensive?
What is a resonable price for a Chanel Classic Flap which is about 25 cm wide? At Vintage-Paris.com it cost 1350 Euro.

Will be very thankfull for answers.

Congrats on finishing your masters! It must be such a good feeling! I'm still working on my BA right now! :biggrin:

There is a list of recommended Chanel ebay sellers and websites so you should check that out. As someone else has mentioned...always get the bags authenticated on the "Authenticate this" thread just to be safe. The recommended price range for the bag...well that really on the bag itself. Previously loved bags are priced according to availability, rareness and condition. If the bag is not available in stores then it is usually priced more and even higher (mostly above retail) if its rare or collectible. Condition also affects the price quite a bit...mint condition bags usually sell at the top price range whereas bags in good condition can be purchased for much cheaper. I have noticed that lambskin leather bags tend to sell for a bit less since its common for the diamond stitched leather to deflate a bit over time and there is a tendency to show more wear. So if you are in the market for a caviar leather flap then you can usually expect to pay a bit more. I think that anywhere around $2,500-$2,800 USD is a reasonable price to pay for a previously used mint/excellent condition m/l flap...You might be able to find a good deal for less if you shop around. The price that you are willing to pay is quite personal since some people are always willing to pay more for the same bag. I would recommend checking out some of the websites and sellers to see condition/price range you want and then search to narrow down "the one"! Hope this helps

Last edited: