Pre-loved Chloe....

I agree ^^ There is something so special about an 05 bag. They seem so much floppier to carry, and for some reason they seem lighter to me.

I just sold my craie to a lovely lady because I think she will really appreciate the bag. Some sellers arent out to make a profit, believe it or not. I feel better knowing that the bag will be adored and used than knowing that I have more in my back pocket. I guess thats wierd.

I agree ^^ There is something so special about an 05 bag. They seem so much floppier to carry, and for some reason they seem lighter to me.

I just sold my craie to a lovely lady because I think she will really appreciate the bag. Some sellers arent out to make a profit, believe it or not. I feel better knowing that the bag will be adored and used than knowing that I have more in my back pocket. I guess thats wierd.

Oh, thanks bellacherie, you are so sweet! :yes: And an absolute pleasure to deal with. Whenever you are in melbourne you can come visit craie! And you're right, she will definatley be adored. I can't wait! :yahoo:

I also like to look into Ebay express - seems more secure as far as authenticity, processing claims of misrepresentation, etc. I just got this Red Chain Betty for $505! If it's not the real deal I have 7 days to return, no questions asked! Woo hoo! :yahoo:

I saw this Betty and wondered if it was real. Let us know when you get it, because that is a good deal if it turns out to be authentic. Great color too!

It depends... some chloe are no longer produced so it can probably sell it close to retail even. It just depends on the needs. I will go all out on a bag that i really want, used or mint :yes: It's already a deal if it's coveted, and if it's a low price then a steal too!!

I've been suprised at some of the low prices on ebay lately. I saw you just won that fab yellow mesh bag D&G Rockstar! That was such a great deal, congrats! I would have bid myself but I already have that bag in yellow.

I saw this Betty and wondered if it was real. Let us know when you get it, because that is a good deal if it turns out to be authentic. Great color too!

Hi Elle - yes, I got it today! :confused1:Well... I'm somewhat on the fence about it. I'm going to have to take it to Neiman Marcus or Saks to have it authenticated. This "kidskin" leather is not as supple as I would have thought. And the whole bag is a LOT bigger than I thought it would be. I'll keep you posted and hopefully take pics. I do love the color... just not 100% certain it's real... :shrugs:but then again I've never seen a Betty IRL, just my chocolate paddy small front pocket.

My limit would be at least 1/2 off the retail price, and go down from there depending on the condition. Chloes go on sale a lot, so you can often get brand new ones for 1/2 price.

I've been suprised at some of the low prices on ebay lately. I saw you just won that fab yellow mesh bag D&G Rockstar! That was such a great deal, congrats! I would have bid myself but I already have that bag in yellow.

ut oh, i'm soooo busted... LOL!!! I know, $150 including shipping is ooooh soooooo fabulous!

^ I've been worried about the authenticity of some of the mesh bags that have suddenly appeared on eBay - there have been too many of them, IMO and many of them look a bit off, to me (I have two from NAP)... :s

^ I'll cross everything, D & G!!! :biggrin:

As it was only $150, if the worst comes to the worst and you have to file a dispute/claim, at least you won't be out too much while you wait! :idea:

Exactly... I will let you know when i get her so you can tell me the particular signs to look for.

She guarantees a full refund on everything including shipping so hopefully it's the real deal :biggrin:

I was watching your craie paddy its gorgeous!!! :biggrin: I'm glad it went to a good home. This is one bag you will pay close to retail for because the leather is just so delish!!!

Personally I'd rather have a older bag wiht nicer leather and nicer quality then some of the new paddy's these days....

I went to see some of the 07 paddy's and especially the white paddy the leather seemed so stiff and hard I would def not pay retail for that new product!!

I tihnk if its rare and a colour not produced nemore it would make sense to pay close to the retail, provided the bag has been well looked after!

The old paddy leather was absolutely beautiful it was very slouchy and smooshy.....the new leather def is too smooth for my taste i prefer the pebbly texture....

I totally agree with your statement about just wanting the bag to go to someone who will appreciate it. That is my main goal when selling, not making profits. It's hard enough to let my bags go, but I think it is so great when you can pass a bag on like that.