Pre Loved bags

Does anyone know if you purchase a pre loved bag and it's missing the lock and keys if you could get them replaced through LV?

Yes you can buy replacements from the store but think about how you would use the bag and whether you have a need to lock it? I have quite a few sets of locks and keys languishing in a drawer as it's too much of a faff for me! Sometimes you see locks attached to bags with keys missing. LV can remove the locks for you (some keys fit more than one lock) and then you can just buy a new complete set.

My pre-loved 32 year old Speedy 35 was missing the lock and key so I just purchased an authentic set from eBay. Whip snap, problem solved! Good luck!;)

I have a few bags that came with the lock but they are just too much bother so I take them off. They also add weight to the bag so I don't use them. They are pretty to look at though......

I have a few bags that came with the lock but they are just too much bother so I take them off. They also add weight to the bag so I don't use them. They are pretty to look at though......

+1

I don't use any locks/ keys on my bags either.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.