Pre-Increase Panic Buy Reveal... (battled floods and FedEx, but got my wishlist!)

Jan 21, 2013
Welp, I guess it's off to Ban Island for me after this (is it like Survivor with cuter outfits?). Once the price increase was announced, I knew I needed to finish my classics collection sooner rather than later and I asked TPF for your advice on what would best complete my collection. After two weeks of nail biting, fighting with FedEx in TWO cities, and trekking down two dozen storeys during a flood in my building the day of delivery to ensure this baby would NOT be delayed any further getting into my hot little hands, I present to you...

IMG_5451.jpg

...my 20S red medium/large lambskin CF! I'm absolutely in love. It's the perfect red in my opinion, not too brown, not too orange, not too dark, not too pink, just the most perfect, purest red possible. Thanks to @jtothelo for all her glorious photos of the 20S red. Seriously, no lighting does it justice!
IMG_6947.jpg

IMG_4155.jpg

...And THEN! Just when I had thought I'd achieved purse peace, my amazing SA / devil on my shoulder asked if there was anything else I wanted. I said, "Nah, I think I'm gonna save for a Trendy later on this year if the prices aren't going to go up." She sent me a red Trendy to tempt me and I politely (secretly smugly) was so relieved to easily say no thank you, since I was already getting another red bag. I told her "there's a very specific light blue color..." (which I'd been coveting from @Venessa84 for the past two months) "...that I doubt you guys have." My SA (aka cruel mistress aka the wallet monster) went, "Oh really...? And also, the prices are going up but I could sell this to you at the previous price..."

IMG_6948.jpg
IMG_3047.jpg

So now I present to you my TWO new additions to the family - Catherine Zeta-Jones (the star who can pull off red the best!) and (20P) Tiffany blue Audrey.

Thanks for letting me share! Off to find a Covid-free cruise to Ban Island...

IMG_6946.jpg

Last edited:
I'm also determined to not be a poster who fixates on tiny imperfections on their otherwise flawless bags. There's a tiny dot on the left C of the red flap, and a small imperfection on the side edge of the Trendy. I'm choosing to overlook these and just enjoy the bags as they are - maybe with these imperfections already there, I'll be less scared to wear new lambskin out of the house! I can see my own freakin' reflection taking the picture in the CCs of these bags. What more could I want?? :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_1901.jpg
    IMG_1901.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 772
  • IMG_2810.jpg
    IMG_2810.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 763
  • IMG_2415.jpg
    IMG_2415.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 761
Welp, I guess it's off to Ban Island for me after this (is it like Survivor with cuter outfits?). Once the price increase was announced, I knew I needed to finish my classics collection sooner rather than later and I asked TPF for your advice on what would best complete my collection. After two weeks of nail biting, fighting with FedEx in TWO cities, and trekking down two dozen storeys during a flood in my building the day of delivery to ensure this baby would NOT be delayed any further getting into my hot little hands, I present to you...

View attachment 4740948

...my 20S red medium/large lambskin CF! I'm absolutely in love. It's the perfect red in my opinion, not too brown, not too orange, not too dark, not too pink, just the most perfect, purest red possible. Thanks to @jtothelo for all her glorious photos of the 20S red. Seriously, no lighting does it justice!
View attachment 4740957

View attachment 4740959

...And THEN! Just when I had thought I'd achieved purse peace, my amazing SA / devil on my shoulder asked if there was anything else I wanted. I said, "Nah, I think I'm gonna save for a Trendy later on this year if the prices aren't going to go up." She sent me a red Trendy to tempt me and I politely (secretly smugly) was so relieved to easily say no thank you, since I was already getting another red bag. I told her "there's a very specific light blue color..." (which I'd been coveting from @Venessa84 for the past two months) "...that I doubt you guys have." My SA (aka cruel mistress aka the wallet monster) went, "Oh really...? And also, the prices are going up but I could sell this to you at the previous price..."

View attachment 4740958
View attachment 4740960

So now I present to you my TWO new additions to the family - Catherine Zeta-Jones (the star who can pull off red the best!) and (20P) Tiffany blue Audrey.

Thanks for letting me share! Off to find a Covid-free cruise to Ban Island...

View attachment 4740954
Meant to be! Congratulations on your beautiful new additions, absolutely stunning!

Congrats on two beautiful color bags. I love the blue trendy! Such a beautiful blue. The black dot is so tiny I really wouldn't mind it being there but the thing on the side of your trendy looks like glue residue.

Thanks! I was thinking glue residue too but no amount of rubbing with my finger seems to be removing it. I might have to try with tweezers tomorrow. (Should I wet it slightly or just try to peel it off dry?)

Oh my, my! What a story! I’m so excited that we are bag twins. You are so lucky to get these 2 beauties and you already know how much I love the trendy. I’m very happy for you!! Congrats and enjoy them both!

I was going to suggest rubbing that mark on your trendy with your finger but it looks like you already tried that. Is it raised?

And I agree with the other poster that the dot on the red is too small to worry about it.

Reactions: ChanelCanuck