Pre-increase cure....I hual the entire store! ^_< many pix!!

Oct 13, 2006
So i returned the Exotic Aquarelle after realized i was only chasing the hype...thought i'll save the fund for vvn & vernis alma, but boy was i wrong! After driving to nearest boutique that's 1 and half hour one way, i've lost my mind, thinking i might aswell clear wish list before price increase.....so i had this poor SA flying across the boutique showing me A, B, C, D.....

The end result is quite satisfy, 2 wonderful SAs each carry 2 large shopping bag to my car, such a head turner scene lol:supacool: also thanks to a lovely PFer for helping me w/pegase:woohoo: BF thought Pegase was the only goodyi take back, little does he know all the yummy stuffings inside:angel:
DSC00352.JPGDSC00351.JPG

Classic Chic, this is going to be good! Can't wait.

Also, I'm glad you were able to trade in the Aquarelle with a whole slew of other things you wanted! Well done, you!

i sold the tivoli gm during X-mas, was thinking about monty while driving, but as LV godess has blessed me, the boutique just put her out, so she is back in my collection again! plus all the huals are Made in France:lol:

any one know those spike thingy on azur keepall's shoulder pad is a new design or always been like that? will they hurt if the keepall gets loaded?

Attachments

• DSC00359.JPG
    DSC00359.JPG
    193.1 KB · Views: 1,435
  • DSC00347.JPG
    DSC00347.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 1,428
Holy crap.. you really did clean the store out !

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php